Friday, June 24, 2011

A room for a girl

I fell in love with this picture.


 It's from a great blog called The Idea Room.


I have become obsessed with a turquoise and pink theme for Eva's room.  I want to paint the walls turquoise, pop a light pink blanket on the bed with funky pillows, and add a white dresser with cute pink glass knobs.

Check out my pinterest with my ideas.


Here's a couple colors on the wall so far.
 I definitely don't like the bottom one.  The kids like the top one (Caleb actually asked me to paint it in his room. Uh, no).

Eva is getting Caleb's full sized bed since the boys are sharing a room now. A friend gave me this awesome comforter and matching sham.
I really love it. Unfortunately its a twin and too small to cover her entire bed so I'm thinking of folding it over the end of the bed on top of a soft pink blanket. You know, layering Pottery Barn style.

Eva sleeps on top of everything, she doesn't cover up, so I don't know why I'm making such a big deal about it anyway. lol.


What do you think? Is this wall color too much? Should I find a better way to incorporate this color scheme?

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow I will send you a picture of Reagan's room... Her room is turquoise and pink, and we LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete