Thursday, September 3, 2015

To Homeschool or Not?

We are a homeschooling family. We are beginning year two. I don't make a big deal about it and blast it on social media because people tend to feel that homeschooling is a superior choice to other forms of school. It's not; it's not right for everyone. Most days I feel it's not right for us and I think I've made a terrible mistake. 

Then there are moments that I know it's for our family. I'm trying to document some of these times for me to look back on. 

Baby Eden's first time at the table with the big kids. 



Taking apart Nerf guns then impromptu drawing time. 

As I browsed through all my old posts today, I remembered things I had completely forgotten about. I'm a terrible journaler (yep, it's a word, kind of) and it was really nice to have some memories documented.  I'm going to try to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment